At Community Brands, we’re passionate about serving our customers and helping them fulfill their missions. That’s why Community Brands (CB) Maintenance and Support provides you with access to a variety of valuable services available from our support team. You don’t need to worry about incurring extra fees for services covered by your support plan. We are here for you.
Generally speaking, our Customer Support analysts can assist you with getting the most value from your solution by:
- Troubleshooting problems you may encounter when installing or using software
- Providing clarification for aspects of the software you’ve been trained on, but need further clarification on
- Offering suggestions for the most effective ways to use the software
- Providing you with or directing you to the appropriate resources for assistance
- Providing guidance on how to recover from mistakes
There are some topics not covered by our Maintenance and Support plan. Generally speaking, the following topics lie outside the scope of your agreement:
- Providing product training
- Performing software, product, application, or job related activities (software installation, data entry, creating reports, etc.)
- Assisting with third party software* (installation, training, trouble shooting, integration, etc.)
- Providing organization specific consulting or accounting advice.
- Repairing data or database issues caused by user error, third party software, or misuse of the solution.
Rest assured, Community Brands can help you with topics that fall outside the scope of your Maintenance and Support agreement. Our Authorized Partners and our own Professional Services and Learning Services teams offer a wide variety of services to assist you with your organization’s needs.
Need further clarification on areas covered by Community Brands Maintenance and Support? Please select a category from the dropdown menu below to view additional information and resources. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact the Customer Support team. Our goal is to ensure you have the tools you need in order to deliver on your mission.