15 Must-Do Actions for Your Membership-Based Organization
Just because the year’s winding down, doesn’t mean you can, too! If you’re like most leaders of a professional association, alumni group, or nonprofit membership organization, your workload is undoubtedly gearing up this time of year. You are likely ramping up your efforts to evaluate what’s working at your membership-based organization, adjust what’s not, and get your entire staff at your association united and motivated for a productive, successful new year.
The “Year-End Checklist for Association Success” summarizes 15 must-do actions for your membership-based organization, including:
- Employing digital member engagement tactics
- Driving more revenue in the last month of the year
- Budgeting best practices for new year prep
- Planning well in advance for the upcoming year’s board meetings
- Evaluating your association management and accounting systems
Make the most of the year’s final quarter, and start the upcoming year strong by reading and following these must-do actions for your association.