Prepare Your Nonprofit for the Season of Giving
The end-of-year (EOY) nonprofit fundraising season accounts for more than one-third of overall giving, with some nonprofit organizations bringing in between 40 and 70 percent of their annual contributions at that time. As a nonprofit fundraiser, you must be poised and ready if you want your fundraising campaign to excel.
Abila’s EOY Nonprofit Fundraising Plan is your go-to for closing the year successfully and launching your fundraising into the new year.
In this easy-to-follow EOY Nonprofit Fundraising Plan, you’ll find:
- To-do lists for September through December
- Recommendations for #GivingTuesday
- Ideas for board and volunteer involvement
- Tips for ensuring a successful new year
- Recommended nonprofit fundraising and donor management software product information
Make sure your nonprofit is prepared for the Giving Season. Download the EOY Nonprofit Fundraising Plan.