UNDERSTANDING THE ISSUES ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIVING FUNDING FROM PROGRAMS, SERVICES, AND GRANTS
Recorded: Tuesday, July 31, 2018
As a healthcare professional, your main goal is ensuring the health and well-being of your clients. Many healthcare organizations offer programs and services as a means of protecting the welfare of their communities, but sometimes it can seem like you’re spending more time juggling administrative accounting tasks than providing a high level of care.
In addition, these programs and services may be subject to regulatory or financial tracking laws. Add in grants, designated to fund certain programs, and your work become even more complex.
If you work at a healthcare organization that provides programs and services, true fund accounting™ software is critical to your success. A segmented account structure means you track every penny by program, grant, and even recipient. Then, you can customize your reporting to everyone from government agencies and the board of directors, to program managers and clients.
During this webinar, learn how to better understand the issues associated with receiving funding from programs, services, and grants; and discover the tools MIP Fund Accounting™ provides to organizations to tackle these problems. By attending the webinar, you’ll learn more and get your questions answered by our experts.
– The challenges of managing programs and services
– Understanding fee-for-service billing, grant funded programs, and managing growth
– What true fund accounting software does to combat the problems inherent with programs and services funding
– A real-life case study of an organization that overcame the issues with managing revenue from programs and services
– Demo of how MIP Fund Accounting™ can help with these issues and set you free to focus on your mission