FOCUS ON THE HEALTH OF YOUR NONPROFIT BUDGET
A successful budget is carefully crafted and implemented by a thorough nonprofit budget team, then cautiously monitored and continuously updated throughout the year to reflect inevitable changes affecting the nonprofit. By enabling well-informed, responsive management, a good budget makes for an efficient, effective, and successful nonprofit.
But the team of stakeholders who build, synthesize, and monitor the budget throughout the year must have the tools to support the ongoing process. Technology that supports the ability for your teams to build, track, and adjust the plan as conditions change is critically important for a nonprofit organization where you must adapt to the unexpected.
Watch this recorded webinar and discover the tools Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ offers, including powerful budgeting capabilities that equip your stakeholders with the tools to build, monitor, and make adjustments to your budget.
You’ll learn how Abila MIP™ can help you improve budgeting so you can focus on your cause including:
- How to create budgets for any time frame including multiple fiscal years
- Creating and consolidating customized budgets
- Creating budget tolerance alerts
- How to revise your budgets as needed
- Set up individual grants, individual programs, and/or departments
- Using available historical data to generate current budget numbers
- Set your system to prevent posting or warn if over budget
- Confirm impact of accounts payable transactions during input
View the webinar today!