Research Report |
Opportunities for a More Collaborative Nonprofit
Friend or foe? How would you best describe the relationship between nonprofit development and fund accounting departments?
These two groups are critical to leading the growth and success of nonprofit organizations. Without collaboration, they can be moving in opposing directions, hindering growth and putting at risk the success of the overall mission.
We surveyed more than 1,400 professionals within the fundraising and finance departments at nonprofits to better understand:
- Overall perception of collaboration between the two groups
- Biggest challenges they face when working together
- What they wish their counterparts understood about their jobs
- Importance of technology integration
- Ideas for improving collaboration at your organization
Learn more about the collaborative nature of these two departments with the “Nonprofit Finance and Fundraising Collaboration Study” and in our webinar series.