Research Report |
Trends and Challenges Facing Nonprofit Finance Professionals
While much attention is given to nonprofit fundraising efforts and donations, there’s little discussion around the massive behind-the-scenes effort of nonprofit accounting for all those billions of dollars in raised funds. Taking a look at nonprofit fundraising through a fund accounting lens gives clearer focus to the tremendous complexities facing finance/accounting professionals working for nonprofits.
In the Nonprofit Finance and Accounting Study we asked questions of more than 350 nonprofit finance/accounting professionals at organizations to uncover and understand:
- Day-to-day challenges facing nonprofit finance professionals
- Emerging trends in nonprofit fund accounting
- Nonprofit organization and finance department trends
- What role cloud-based accounting technology plays for nonprofit finance professionals
- How trends and challenges differ, depending upon a nonprofit organization’s size and respondent’s age
Download the full Nonprofit Finance and Accounting Study to find out what we learned. Walk away with specific actions finance/accounting professionals and the organizations they support can take to get the most out of the data in this report.