Research Report |
A Deep Dive Into Nonprofit Donor Behaviors and Attitudes
How can nonprofit fundraisers ensure their engagement practices aren’t just engaging donors, but are also fostering donor loyalty? This Donor Loyalty Study has the answers!
Following last year’s Donor Engagement Study, we set out to go beyond donor engagement research, and this time, discover what drives donor loyalty. Thus, we surveyed 1,136 donors across all age segments who made at least one donation to a nonprofit organization in the past 12 months, taking an even deeper dive into how donors behave and why, and what content resonates with donors.
In this Donor Loyalty Study we uncover:
- The top reasons donors give
- How donors like to engage with nonprofit organizations
- Dos and don’ts of donor content
- The role of volunteerism and events
- Generational trends
- Unique behaviors and preferences of high-wealth donors
- Donor attitudes toward how money is given and used within a nonprofit organization
Ready to give donors what they want, when they want it, and how they want it? Download the full Donor Loyalty Study today. Discover areas in which nonprofit professionals and the nonprofit organizations they support may rethink their nonprofit fundraising and donor management strategies to better nurture donors.