WHAT’S NEW FOR FR50!
We are pleased to announce the release of Abila Fundraising 50 Version 2018.1!
The updates will enable you to surpass your fundraising goals today and into the future. This release update features:
- An updated feed for our customers using AFO with Fundraising 50
- The addition of the split total in the gift acknowledgment file
- The inclusion of gift criteria in receipt reports
WHAT’S NEW IN ABILA FUNDRAISING 50 VERSION 2016.1?
The following new features and functions are available with Abila® Fundraising 50.
Version 2016.1 Highlights
- Compatible with Windows 10
- Quick Constituent Entry feature
- Campaign Hierarchy Report
- Updated to work with Sage Exchange v2
- Table abbreviations for Solicitation Codes have been expanded to 8 character
- System Administrator can now remove Membership and Renewal Date fields from Basic card
- Defaults for Quick Merge can now be assigned on a per-user basis
- Full query capabilities are now available for Upgrade/Downgrade in Annual Donors report and Longterm
- Value of Donors Acquired report
- Custom (User) cards now accept fields from other cards in addition to elements from the Attributes list
- Documentation of Export Fields for all reports has been enhanced
WHAT’S NEW IN ABILA FUNDRAISING 50 VERSION 2015.2?
Reports and querying:
- New e-mail export report provides a list of all e-mail addresses in the system.
- Non-constituent query that can be exported to Excel
- Split a saved gift that has not been exported
- Add a phone number and email address to a non-constituent guest card
- Select multiple days of the week on which volunteers are assigned on the volunteer card
- Link the constituent’s name to their card from the events module
- Searchable name status added– at least one name must be checked to allow searching in Browse and Quick Gift searches
- Secondary warning added when deleting a constituent
- Improved validation on popup up for number of existing records found when importing
- Summary field for total number of years giving and total consecutive years giving added to the donor card
- Quick Gift Grid search on matches now includes address and ID number
- Subtotals and Credit ID have been added to the Quick Gift Grid
And, if users also use Abila Fundraising Online, together with Fundraising 50, they will notice these changes, too:
- Sorting AFO Import list by form
- Importing $0 transactions
WHAT’S NEW IN ABILA FUNDRAISING 50 VERSION 2015.1?
Reports and querying:
- Query results – including the selected columns-can now be downloaded into Excel
- Name Tag Report – Event Status is now relabeled “Guest Status”
- Grouped query statements now display “OR” for clarification
- Receipt Reports -“Execute as Trial Run” will now be checked by default
- New Financial Report: Detail/Summary by Gift Code – provides information on donors, gift code, date, amount and summary
- Constituent Alternate Email Address is now shown on the Constituent Name & Address and Profile reports
- Ability to delete multiple saved reports at once
- Users can jump to a report via quick key
Data entry and usability:
- Maintenance tables can now be exported to Excel for review
- Improvements have been made to the Open Pledges Write-off Table logic (include/exclude functionality)
- Purpose table now includes a column for revenue goal
- Name Cards – additional phone and email fields added to Contacts
- Increased character limit for description on the contact card
And, if you use Abila Fundraising Online, together with Fundraising 50, you will notice these changes, too:
- The import list can now be filtered
- Auto-membership is available by default for import