- This event has passed.
Fund Accounting for Nonprofit Organizations
October 5, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Managing multiple funds with complex reporting can’t be accomplished with generic accounting tools and custom spreadsheets. You need accounting controls, data segmentation, audit trails, and reporting capabilities built specifically for nonprofits and associations.
Register for this exclusive breakfast and product tour, where we will show you the latest solutions and best practices surrounding:
- Developing and customizing compliant Financial Statements to meet the needs of various audiences
- Producing multi-dimensional, cross fiscal-year reports
- Establishing and forecasting budgets by business segment
- Creating a flexible Chart of Accounts that will allow you to report on any business segment
- Setting up detailed security rights to protect sensitive data and prevent fraudulent activity
- Utilizing many timesaving features that will minimize data entry tasks
- Accessing data remotely and reducing IT expenses with a hosted solution
*Please note this is not a customer training course. To learn more about training opportunities please visit our Abila University.