Nonprofits Embrace Abila Elevate™ Fundraising and Donor Management System
August 11, 2015 – AUSTIN, Texas – Since its launch in late March, Abila Elevate™ has been popular among customers and prospects for delivering a smart, intuitive, easy-to-use, cloud-based fundraising solution. Elevate helps turn data into knowledge so fundraisers can better know and engage with donors and supporters, add and nurture new donors, and more easily and effectively manage resources. It’s built from the ground up with and by fundraising professionals, and is designed to help fundraisers spend more time connecting with donors in ways that matter most to them.
"Abila has a clear understanding of nonprofit needs, and this is truly reflected in a superb product that was made specifically for nonprofit professionals," said Sam Reza from Global Wildlife Conservation, an Abila Elevate Early Adopter. "The intuitive navigation and clean, smart design work exactly as they should. We are thankful that Abila allows organizations like ours to be such an integral part of the product development process."
"Our priority is to focus on our mission, so we’re always looking for ways to either streamline the work we do or find better ways to tell our story," said Shannon Hancock from Outdoor Lab Foundation. "Based on our early experience, Abila Elevate will help us do both and focus on what matters most to us as an organization. The simple, intuitive interface and easy-to-read dashboards give us the information we need and allow us to talk to our board about our priorities. We are excited to be able to understand our donors and talk to them in meaningful ways. It will definitely change the way we work."
Abila Elevate is a smart, intuitive, easy-to-use, cloud-based solution that allows nonprofits to focus on what matters most and treat every donor like a major donor.
Abila Elevate Solves Today’s Fundraising Challenges
- One-Click Access to the Information Fundraisers Need – With its clean, straightforward interface, Abila Elevate delivers quick access to the insights and data fundraisers need to make informed decisions in record time. Easily customize dashboards with drag-and-drop functionality that allows fundraisers to create a snapshot of upcoming tasks, track campaign performance, and more.
- Know Donors, Stay Relevant and Responsive – Abila Elevate allows organizations to engage with donors when, where, and how they want. Track preferences and activity to ensure communications are relevant. Elevate’s Circles™ feature provides at-a-glance visibility into a donor’s relationships and communities. Elevate is the first donor management system that provides the capability to understand engagement levels with scoring unique to a donor’s activity with the organization.
- Minimize Missed Connections and Lost Dollars – The software enables fundraisers to better understand giving cycles and donor behavior to capture the maximum gifts at key intervals. Elevate empowers fundraisers to identify trends in timing and frequency to better plan appeals, ensuring fundraisers connect with donors with the right message at the right time.
- Powerful Reporting for Total Visibility – From the executive director to the board, Abila Elevate makes it easy to showcase a fundraiser’s success. Quickly surface key data points and generate meaningful summaries without needing to rely on multiple spreadsheets or time-consuming analysis.
- Access your Data Anytime, Anywhere – Abila Elevate was built from the ground up with direction from today’s fundraising professionals to meet the modern needs of nonprofits and their donors – including those accessing their data from the road, a local coffee shop, or wherever the day takes them. Abila’s SaaS, cloud-based solution includes secure, worry-free storage of an organization’s important donor data.
- Support When You Need It – Abila provides support via phone or email. Peer communities and online knowledgebase provide on-demand access to best practices, discussion of new ideas, and the ability to share and learn from peers in the industry.
"We set out to deliver something unique to nonprofit organizations to help them improve decision making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue," said Krista Endsley, CEO of Abila. "We feel we’ve accomplished this with Elevate, but we won’t be resting on our laurels. We will continue to make enhancements over the coming months and years that will help organizations focus on their missions."
In addition to the powerful tools and features found in Elevate, Abila has a strong dedication to its Partner Ecosystem. To learn more about tools, products, and services to enhance your Elevate experience, visit the Abila Marketplace.
"We’re proud and pleased to be a part of something as big and transformative as Abila Elevate," said Joe Tyler, CEO and President of Informz. "The meticulous care and focus on quality, ease-of-use, and functionality have been evident from the beginning. We believe the sky is the limit for Elevate and are truly looking forward to a long-term partnership with Abila to help deliver a powerful solution and platform that truly benefit nonprofit organizations."
To learn more about Elevate, visit: www.abila.com/elevate
Abila is the leading provider of software and services to nonprofits, associations, and governmental entities that help them improve decision making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue. With Abila solutions, association and nonprofit professionals can use data and personal insight to make better financial and strategic decisions, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry insight with technology know-how to serve more than 8,000 customers across North America. For more information, please visit www.abila.com.