Abila Releases Member-Focused Enhancements to netFORUM Pro
Improved affiliated membership management and events registration enable better member experience.
November 21, 2016 – AUSTIN, Texas – Abila, the leading provider of software and services to associations, nonprofits, and government entities, announced today a number of new features and product enhancements to cloud-based association management system Abila netFORUM Pro™. The enhancements include more streamlined membership management, improved usability, and events enhancements, including the launch of a new Event Registration Wizard.
“We are committed to improving the overall member experience, and thus empowering association staff with the functionality they need to more effectively manage complex member relationships,” said Erin Shy, Abila’s senior vice president of product. “We will continue to invest in feature and usability enhancements to netFORUM Pro that provide a more user-friendly experience for members and association staff alike.”
netFORUM Pro enhancements include:
- Events: Members now have access to more detailed information and search capabilities when viewing and registering for events.
- Event Registration Wizard: The new Event Registration Wizard can now facilitate members through a more user-friendly and thorough event registration process.
- Membership Enhancements: Additional improvements have been made to streamline management of dependent and affiliated memberships, including automation of membership dates for affiliated member groups.
- Usability Improvements: Numerous usability improvements based on user-driven feedback, including automating membership updates and accounting refinements.
- Improved User Support: New centralized location for training videos and documentation in online help.
Used by more than 1,100 associations, Abila’s suite of open, cloud-based, configurable association management software helps enhance member value for associations of all sizes. Abila netFORUM Pro is designed for small and mid-size organizations to serve as a foundation for all association management and member engagement needs. To learn more about Abila’s association management software, please visit: www.abila.com/association-management/.
Abila is the leading provider of software and services to associations and nonprofit organizations that help them improve decision making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue. With Abila solutions, association and nonprofit professionals can use data and personal insight to improve financial and strategic decision making, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry insight with technology know-how to serve nearly 8,000 clients across North America. For more information, please visit www.abila.com. To subscribe to the Abila blog, visit Forward Together at http://blog.abila.com.