Abila Expands netFORUM Enterprise Member and Donor Management Capabilities
Additional enhancements include improved user experience and more powerful accounting functionality
July 1, 2015- AUSTIN, Texas – Abila announced today a number of key enhancements to its powerful, cloud-based association management software (AMS), Abila netFORUM Enterprise™. The latest version includes an improved user experience, refined mobile shopping and event registration, and membership auto-renewal capabilities to better serve the needs of members, donors, and the organization. In addition, the new version expands fundraising capabilities, with enhanced gift processing and online fundraising functionality.
“We’re seeing a greater emphasis on the member/donor experience, expansion of non-traditional revenue streams that add member value, and fundraising as organizations more efficiently and effectively develop the resources and services they need to fulfill their mission,” said Erin Shy, senior vice president of product management for Abila. “Our focus and emphasis is on delivering the right tools and enhancements to help our customers drive their missions forward and fully engage their constituents in meaningful ways. We will continue to innovate and deliver updates and functionality to our suite of products that allow our customers to execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate the revenue they need to fulfill their mission today and in the future.”
netFORUM Enterprise enhancements include:
- Member Experience: Improvements include an enhanced mobile experience with optimized mobile keyboard, shopping, and event registration.
- Membership Auto-Renewal: Existing and new members can now enroll in automatic membership renewal with auto-pay from a saved credit card or ACH.
- Accounting: Enhancements include default transaction type for batch, batch closing performance, non-sufficient fund checks, credit card chargeback handling, and price table joins.
- Fundraising: General upgrades include user interface refinements, the ability to create solicitor teams, enhanced reporting, and the ability to attach files to campaigns.
- Gift Processing: Organizations can now perform a number of functions around gift processing, including: tracking gifts of property, a donation wizard, link matching gifts to originating gifts, and split recurring gifts across funds.
- Online Fundraising: Online-specific enhancements include the ability to upgrade and downgrade pledges and recurring fits, as well as manage pledge and recurring gift credit card options.
Abila Partner Ecosystem Continues to Grow
Because Abila is the technology and market leader in association management, more and more third-party providers are integrating their applications and solutions with netFORUM Enterprise. Since its launch in February, the Abila Marketplace has continued to expand, ensuring customers have information about and easy access to add-ons, customizations, and expert services offered by Abila’s Partner Ecosystem. The Partner Ecosystem is designed to enhance and extend customer success through the industry’s most vibrant community.
Organizations can learn more about netFORUM Enterprise by visiting: http://www.abila.com/netforum-enterprise.
Abila is the leading provider of software and services to associations and nonprofit organizations that help them improve decision-making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue. With Abila solutions association and nonprofit professionals can use data and personal insight to make better financial and strategic decisions, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry insight with technology know-how to serve more than 8,000 customers across North America. For more information, please visit www.abila.com.