Abila Expands netFORUM Enterprise Features and Capabilities
October 22, 2014 – AUSTIN, Texas – Abila recently announced a number of key enhancements to its powerful, cloud-based association management software (AMS) solution for associations and nonprofits, netFORUM Enterprise. The latest version includes key usability improvements, such as improved navigation; more advanced fundraising features, such as personalized scheduling for payments; and new tools for web designers and developers.
“Member and donor management, as well as fundraising and revenue generation are key for associations and nonprofits,” said Erin Shy, vice president of product management for Abila. “Our customers rely on us for technology that is tailored to fit their needs so they can focus on delivering their mission. The latest version of netFORUM Enterprise continues to deliver on that promise with key enhancements that are accessible and easy to use to help our customers solve real problems and achieve strategic results.”
netFORUM Enterprise enhancements include:
- Improved Web Experience: Members, donors and customers will now benefit from an improved web experience.
- Usability Improvements: Organizations now have access to easier navigation, more user-friendly forms and the ability to inline edit of records in a list.
- Fundraising Upgrades: Upgrades include improved batch gift entry and file import; ability to organize donors into households and create household giving levels independent of individual giving levels.
- Developer Tools: Developers now have access to visual design tools to quickly and easily build new features; new suite of RESTful resources for common CRM operations available for integrators.
- Conflict of Interest Module: The module allows key persons (speakers, committee members, authors, etc.) to disclose any potential conflict of interest in their professional and personal activities.
Organizations can learn more about netFORUM Enterprise by visiting: http://www.abila.com/solutions/abila-netforum-enterprise.
Abila is the leading provider of software and services to associations and nonprofit organizations that help them make better decisions, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue. With Abila solutions association and nonprofit professionals can use data and personal insight to make better financial and strategic decisions, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry insight with technology know-how to serve more than 8,000 customers across North America. For more information, please visit www.abila.com.