Abila Announces Winners of Excellence Awards
Seven associations and nonprofits recognized at Abila Users and Developers Conference
February 25, 2015 – AUSTIN, Texas – Abila, the leading provider of software and services to associations and nonprofits, today announced the winners of their 2015 Abila Excellence Awards. The Abila Excellence Awards recognize the company’s nonprofit, association and government customers that have shown exemplary achievement through the use of Abila products to help move their missions forward.
“I am delighted to see these great organizations recognized in this way,” said Krista Endsley, CEO of Abila. “We find it gratifying to work with so many innovative nonprofits and associations that use Abila products to help them improve decision making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue.”
Award winners include:
- The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards (CFP Board) for its creation of online resources for professionals preparing for their certification exams.
- The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) for creating an online community for more than 182,000 audiologist members and affiliates.
- The American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) for implementing an integrated email preference center that provided a user experience that is unique to each member.
- The National Board for Certified Counselors, Inc and Affiliates (NBCC) for its transition to an online application and recertification system with a high level of applicant self-service and process transparency from their previous paper-based process.
- The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) for its creation of a self-service portal for users to manage and submit applications to become Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Washington Health Benefit Exchange for implementing an enrollee payment tracker for individuals, families and small businesses in Washington State who enroll in their marketplace for affordable, quality health insurance plans.
- Riverfront Recapture for its creation of an online giving form for donors and volunteers for a more efficient way to organize and collect donations while also increasing the number of donors overall.
All award winners were recognized at an awards luncheon yesterday at Abila’s users and developers conference, AUDC 2015, where for the first time, the company brought together more than 1,100 leaders from both the association and nonprofit sectors to talk about industry and technology trends, best practices and to share insights. The conference took place in Austin, Texas, on February 22-24.
To learn more about the Abila Excellence Award winners, visit: www.audc2015.com/awards.
Abila is the leading provider of software and services to associations and nonprofit organizations that help them improve decision making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue. With Abila solutions, association and nonprofit professionals can use data and personal insight to make better financial and strategic decisions, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry insight with technology know-how to serve more than 8,000 customers across North America. For more information, please visit www.abila.com.