Abila Announces Online Marketplace to Showcase Partner Products and Services
Rich, interactive site provides quick and easy access to customizations and add-ons for Abila’s award-winning products for nonprofits and associations
February 23, 2015 – AUSTIN, Texas – Abila, the leading provider of software and services to associations and nonprofits, today announced the online Abila Marketplace that provides customers with information about add-ons, customizations, and expert services offered by Abila’s ecosystem of partners. The Abila Marketplace, part of the Abila Partner Ecosystem, is a rich, engaging, and interactive site that helps customers quickly and easily search for, research, ask questions about, and purchase tools and services to enhance and extend their use of Abila’s award-winning products.
“The Abila Marketplace is a first for our industry and something we feel will really help our nonprofit and association customers better activate their missions,” said Krista Endsley, CEO of Abila. “We are constantly looking at creative and innovative ways to bring the most value to nonprofits and associations. The Abila Marketplace represents the first of a number of innovative initiatives we will be doing this year to help our customers succeed.”
“We are proud to be in the first wave of partners involved in the Abila Marketplace,” said Angela Carr, vice president of Professional Services at a2z, Inc. “The Marketplace will allow for a much deeper partnership between our companies. It will also give us the opportunity to better serve our joint customers by showcasing and making easily accessible the great work we are doing around event management to extend the capabilities of Abila’s netFORUM™ platform.”
Marketplace Key Features For Customers:
- Searchable catalog: Full listing of add-ons and customizations for customers to use with their Abila products, searchable by partner name, solution type or integrated Abila product.
- Anytime/anywhere/any device access: Customers and prospective customers can access the Marketplace anytime, anywhere via the Web on computers, smartphones, and tablets.
- Detailed listings: Each listing features detailed information, including pricing, partner contact information, demos, ratings/reviews, and social sharing capabilities.
Marketplace Key Features For Partners:
- Add products and services: With a few simple clicks, partners can quickly and easily add new products and services to the Marketplace.
- Set prices: Partners can set their own prices and provide details for the products and services listed in the Marketplace.
- Promote products and services: Partners can easily promote the details of their products and services via the Marketplace.
“Connecting our world-class partners with our passionate and driven organizations that are making a difference in the world should be seamless and simple. The Abila Marketplace makes this happen,” continued Endsley.
To learn more about Abila’s Marketplace, visit: http://marketplace.abila.com
Abila is the leading provider of software and services to associations and nonprofit organizations that help them improve decision making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue. With Abila solutions, association and nonprofit professionals can use data and personal insight to make better financial and strategic decisions, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry insight with technology know-how to serve more than 8,000 customers across North America. For more information, please visit www.abila.com.