With New Version of Abila Millennium Major Gifts Officers Focus on Cultivating Gifts and Building Relationships
AUSTIN, TEXAS, July 23, 2014 – Abila today announced advanced new features for Abila Millennium including the introduction of Millennium Drive. Millennium Drive is a new feature that makes it easier for major gift officers to access, enter and query relevant donor information anywhere, any time so they can focus on building relationships and cultivating gifts not on entering data and building reports.
“Technology and databases should help major gifts officers be more efficient and effective in their efforts to build relationships and cultivate donors,” said Erin Shy, vice president of product management and marketing for Abila. “Working with development officers we have created Millennium Drive to deliver a user interface that is intuitive and easy-to-use, freeing the gift officer to use and understand donor data and information, not spend time trying to find and access it.”
Introducing Millennium Drive
Millennium Drive delivers a single place for major gift officers to get the key information needed to drive giving results with a modern and easy-to-use interface. Millennium Reports, Visual Analyzer pages and new search functionality make finding information easier, understanding the information simpler, and accessing and updating information easy to do. Millennium Drive offers personalized dashboards for users to understand exactly what they need to do to exceed their cultivation and fundraising goals including:
- Key tasks list, with the tasks the user must complete with a daily, weekly and monthly calendar view. Users can enter, update, and follow up tasks directly from the dashboard improving communication among internal teams.
- An Active prospect list that makes finding constituents in Millennium easy, thus empowering Major Gift Officers to access their prospect lists with the most updated information, when they need it.
- Constituent Records that provide a view of all interactions the constituent has had with your organization.
- Constituent relationships and circles make it easy to understand how all of your constituents are affiliated or connected with one another.
- Constituent education and employment makes it easy to understand what institutions and corporations an individual may be affiliated with –now, or in the past.
Constituent proposals and planned gifts are easily available for all users to view, so there is a single location to see the most current status of that donor.
Meeting Development Professionals Needs
“We are really excited for Millennium Drive,” said Necie Steward, Director of Advancement Services, University of Sciences. “It will provide our fundraisers with the technology to manage their prospects from anywhere. This new functionality and ease of use will enable our fundraisers to update data on the fly.”
Added Shy, “Today’s development professionals spend hours on the road and in the community talking with prospects, donors, and other constituents, providing these professionals a modern, mobile and accessible interface that meets their needs for ease-of-use and access, can make them more productive as they deliver their fundraising goals. Our development of Millennium Drive was based on their feedback, needs, and desire for a user-focused platform.”
Abila serves strategic leaders and managers in nonprofit organizations, associations and government agencies with a comprehensive suite of software solutions that help organizations more actively engage donors and members, more efficiently and effectively manage programs and operations, raise more money, and deliver financial accountability to their constituents. Organizations trust Abila to simplify and streamline accounting, donor and grant management and large scale fundraising processes so they can perform their best work and focus on delivering their unique mission. For more information, please visit www.abila.com.