Abila is now part of Community Brands, the leading provider of cloud-based software to associations, nonprofits, faith-based groups, and K-12 schools. Organizations adopt Community Brands solutions to manage memberships, career centers, learning, accounting, fundraising, donations, admissions, enrollment and events.
- Empower your nonprofit organization with fund accounting software
- Use data and personal insight to improve strategic and financial decision making
- Enhance donor engagement and value
- Accelerate and grow revenue from donations, grants, memberships, and other sources
Empowering 30,000+ organizations across the globe. $4B funds processed yearly. Serving 4,000+ schools.
- FUNDRAISING, TRUE FUND ACCOUNTINGThe Role of Nonprofits in Racial Equity
- TRUE FUND ACCOUNTING, Community Brands User ConferenceNonprofit Finance Pros: What You Won’t Want to Miss at Xperience 2019
- ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT, FUNDRAISINGXperience 2019: Discover Exciting Keynotes and Register for Early Bird Savings
PROVIDING PEACE OF MIND WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST.
We seek to remove complexity, provide clarity, and give you the best possible support experience so your staff can work efficiently and focus on what’s really important – your mission.