Abila is now part of Community Brands, the leading provider of cloud-based software to associations, nonprofits, faith-based groups, and K-12 schools. Organizations adopt Community Brands solutions to manage memberships, career centers, learning, accounting, fundraising, donations, admissions, enrollment and events.
- Empower your nonprofit organization with fund accounting software
- Use data and personal insight to improve strategic and financial decision making
- Enhance donor engagement and value
- Accelerate and grow revenue from donations, grants, memberships, and other sources
Empowering 30,000+ organizations across the globe. $4B funds processed yearly. Serving 4,000+ schools.
- ONLINE LEARNING, Continuing EducationTips for Avoiding Content Deal Breakers
- TRUE FUND ACCOUNTING, Cloud ComputingTo Cloud or Not to Cloud: An Association and Nonprofit Perspective
- TRUE FUND ACCOUNTING, Fund AccountingNonprofit Accounting Software: The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
PROVIDING PEACE OF MIND WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST.
We seek to remove complexity, provide clarity, and give you the best possible support experience so your staff can work efficiently and focus on what’s really important – your mission.