netFORUM Pro Event Registration Updates | October 2016
Our team has been working on a new design for Event Registrations on eWeb. We are improving the interface in an effort to make the event registration process even easier for your members. We had 10 current Pro customers join us to review the initial changes we have made along with prototype design ideas for future enhancements. Here are a few of the key take-aways from those sessions:
- Guest session selection can be more intuitive
- The updated design is clean and uncluttered, reducing distraction
- Demographics is an important feature for us to focus on
MIP Advance Dashboards | August 2016
We met with MIP users (some familiar with Advance and others not) to get feedback on our existing dashboard features. We also wanted to hear their thoughts on new designs and features we are proposing. Here are a few highlights:
- There is a need to customize the dashboard, whether it’s by dates, different segments, or building your own
- The proposed drill down functionality was very popular and helpful for the detailed-oriented roles
- The dashboards are a great feature for board members, but we need to make more details available to those presenting to the board
netFORUM Enterprise Updated CRM Profiles | July 2016
We met with current users to determine if the updated profile screens we’re rolling out in netFORUM Enterprise are still meeting user needs. We also wanted to gather feedback on the new look and feel. Here is what we learned:
- The profile design overall is clean, more modern, and aesthetically appealing
- The workflow for switching modules could be improved to be clearer and more intuitive
- There is an expectation for the profile tab that was last opened to remain open when returning to the profile
netFORUM Pro iWeb Navigation | April 2016
We took a look at the overall navigation of iWeb in netFORUM Pro, to understand how current users find information, where they expect features to be, and their general impressions. Here is what we learned:
- The landing page in iWeb is overlooked and rarely used.
- Dashboards are a desirable feature and participants would like them to be more prominent on overview pages.
- Participants felt that we could improve on the number of clicks it takes to get to certain financial information.
netFORUM Enterprise Profile Updates | AUDC March 2016
We have been working on improving the look and feel of the profile pages and we wanted to hear what current users thought of the changes. Here are a few highlights:
- Participants would like to see us make the individual ID larger and more readable.
- They would like to have the ability to personalize the data in the individual’s profile section including being able to show or hide the google map.
- Edit buttons could be more intuitive.
- We should continue development of the ‘mini dashboard’ on the profile that provides calculated, contextual information at the top of the child form areas.
netFORUM Enterprise Forms Designer | AUDC March 2016
The development team has been hard at work creating a new Forms Designer interface. We met with users who are familiar with the existing Forms Designer to hear their thoughts on the changes. Here is what we learned:
- Participants felt that we could make it easier and more intuitive to edit the Basic Information area.
- In our training courses, we need to include a heavy focus on scaffolding and HTML elements.
- Participants do not want the ability to edit real customer data while editing a form.
netFORUM Pro eWeb Shopping | AUDC March 2016
We sat down with Pro customers to review the eWeb shopping experience and how it works for their members. We also took a look at a new membership prototype that is being considered to see how it was received. Some of the findings we came away with include:
- The membership prototype was well received, but we need to consider how it will work with the existing shopping cart.
- The layout of the checkout page can be improved to reduce members overlooking key data fields.
- Participants would appreciate additional configuration and editing options on some of the baseline elements in eWeb.
MIP Advance Reporting | AUDC March 2016
Current MIP users took a look at a new reporting prototype we are considering for MIP Advance. We wanted to hear their thoughts and ideas on this new direction. Here’s what we found:
- Drag and drop functionality is important when adding and moving columns in a report.
- Participants expected to be able to use a partial-match search to find saved reports.
- To create a copy of a report under a new name, many participants expected to find a button that said “Save As” rather than “Copy”.
MIP Advance Accounts Payable | AUDC March 2016
We invited existing MIP users to preview the Accounts Payable functionality we are releasing in the next version of MIP Advance. We wanted to make sure we are heading in the right direction. Some of the top findings we had included:
- Participants liked the larger text size of MIP Advance.
- The User Defined Fields section on the Accounts Payable Invoice can be easily missed.
- Participants do find the Help topics helpful, but there is definitely some room for improvement.
MIP HR Benefit Enrollment | AUDC March 2016
HR users and business partners joined us to see the new Benefit Enrollment functionality coming out in our next release. We walked through the employee enrollment in EWS as well as the HR setup portion. A few interesting things we learned were:
- All participants felt it is important to clearly differentiate employer vs. employee contributions for each benefit.
- The term “Remove” was not immediately clear when a participant was declining a benefit plan.
- Participants believed the enrollment summary and report should include plans that were declined by the employee.
Freestone My Courses | AUDC March 2016
We had a chance to sit down with a group of Freestone users at AUDC 2016 to review a prototype of a new My Courses page. This page is intended to be a one-stop shop for our learners and we wanted to see what our customers thought about it. Here are a few of the highlights:
- The fact that courses were color coded by course type was well received, but participants would like to customize the colors.
- Participants wanted the ability to customize the language on buttons to match the terms and phrases their learners are familiar with.
- Having the ability to Submit Credit from the same page as everything else was very popular.
Millennium Drive | AUDC March 2016
We met with several Millennium customers to discuss Millennium Drive. We wanted to hear how it is working for them, areas of improvement, and hear their thoughts on new functionality around staff dashboards. Here’s what we learned:
- Participants appreciate the look & feel of Millennium Drive. They describe it as clean, intuitive, and easy to read.
- Customizations are key in Millennium Drive. This is major sticking point for many participants.
- The ability to monitor an employee’s dashboard was a big hit. But, we need to also consider the ability to track at a team level, and not just at the individual level.
Abila Marketplace Website | January 2016
We talked to customers of various Abila products to hear their thoughts on the Abila Marketplace website. A few highlights from these sessions:
- Customers would like to have more search and filter capabilities when trying to locate a partner for a specific need.
- Customer reviews of product partners are very helpful and we should include them as much as possible.
- Having phone and email contact information for every partner would be helpful.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to participate and provide this feedback! We hope you continue to stay involved with usability and help steer the direction of your products.