Customer Center Overview
The Customer Center enables you to perform a number of tasks including:
- log Support cases electronically,
- view all of your Support cases, and
- update your password.
Register for the Customer Center
First, you'll need to have a login ID and password to our website generated.
- To create a login account,
- Click on this Support Chat link to work with one of our associates for assistance.
- Let the associate know that you wish to have a login created for our web site and Customer Center.
Launch this Customer Center link to access the site. (You may be prompted to supply your login ID and password)
- Once you are logged in to the Customer Center,
- To create an eSupport case - choose the option to ‘Contact Support’.
- To view all your Support cases - choose the option to ‘See Support Cases'.
- To update your email or password - use the options in the ‘Settings' area.