Welcome to the Abila Fundraising Online Help page. Here you’ll find a comprehensive library of support videos to help you get the most out of Abila Fundraising Online (AFO).
Abila Fundraising Online Help
Introduction to Abila Fundraising Online – Learn about the types of forms you can create and the AFO user interface.
- Campaign Overview – Learn about Campaigns and how you can use them in your system.
- Campaign List – Learn about the Campaign List and how to Copy, Export, Hide, and Remove a campaign from your Campaign List.
- Campaign Copy vs. Campaign Export – Learn the differences between Campaign Copy and Campaign Export and when to use each.
Using the Campaign Wizard
- Overview – Learn about the different types of campaigns that you can set up using the Campaign Wizard.
- Basic Fundraising – Learn how to use the Campaign Wizard to create a Basic Fundraising Campaign.
- Basic Event Registration – Learn how to use the Campaign Wizard to create a Basic Event Registration Campaign.
- Peer-to Peer Fundraising – Learn how to use the Campaign Wizard to create a Peer-to-Peer (Advocacy) Fundraising Campaign.
- Event Fundraising – Learn how to use the Campaign Wizard to create an Event Fundraising Campaign – an event with peer-to-peer (advocacy) tied to it.
Creating Donation Forms
- Create a New Donation Form – Learn two ways to create a donation form in Abila Fundraising Online.
- Quick Config for Forms – Learn how to use Quick Config to configure the most important elements on your form.
- Form Details – Learn how to configure more advanced areas on your form by using the Form Details tab.
- Donation Levels – Learn about advanced Donation Level elements and how to configure them.
- Form Questions – Learn about Local, Global, and Template Form Questions, and how to use them.
- Question Types – Learn about the different Question Types you can use when creating your forms.
- Confirmation Messages – Learn how to configure Confirmation Messages.
- Form Display – Learn about the different display formats and elements that you can apply to your form.
Creating Registration Forms
- Differences Between Donation and Registration Forms – Learn the differences between donation and registration forms.
- Widgets – Discover Widgets and learn about where and why you would use them.
- Report Overview – Get a quick overview and tour of the Reporting component of AFO.
- Report Types – Learn about the different Report Types in AFO.
- Form Answers – Learn how to create, edit, and save a Form Answers Report.
- Transaction Report – Learn how to create and edit a Form Transaction Report.
- Payment Schedule Report – Learn how to create and edit a Payment Schedule Report.
- Advocacy Report – Learn how to set up an Advocacy Report – the report you would use if you are setting up a Peer-to-Peer (Advocacy) Fundraising Campaign.
Managing Passwords and Permissions
- Forgotten Password – Learn what to do if you’ve forgotten your password to log on to AFO.
- Add / Remove Admins – Learn how to add or remove admins.
- Admin Permissions – Learn how to change or update Admin Permissions.
- Search – Learn how to use the Search capability in the Admin Panel. Search capability is helpful for customer service issues.
- Email Resend – Learn how to use the Email Resend feature. Email Resend is helpful when a donor or registrant needs an email confirmation to be resent.
- Refund / Cancel Registration – Learn how to cancel or refund a transaction.