Net@Works’ Webinar: Signs Your Nonprofit Has Outgrown its Financial Accounting System
Are you managing accounting operations with excel or small business software?
In this live webinar, we will review the various signs that might be telling you that you’ve outgrown your current system.
This session will help you to simply consider whether there is a need to look further into the possibilities for a true fund accounting package for your nonprofit organization.
Join us if you are experiencing any of the following:
- It’s easier to use Excel to create monthly board financials
- Anytime an analysis of a specific account is needed, it takes an hour to put it together
- There hasn’t been a program update in forever
- We use Excel to track federal grant expenditures
- End of month close-outs never get done before the 15th of the following month
Presenter: Jan Houle
Live WebinarREGISTER NOW