Providing Your Donors With Tools to Share Your Cause
One of the fastest ways to grow your nonprofit fundraising efforts is through peer-to-peer fundraising. Let your donors fundraise for you! Provide your donors with the tools they need to share your cause and engage their personal networks.
In this webinar, Founder of Nonprofit R+D Technology Training for Nonprofit Professionals, Rich Dietz, along with Abila Director of Product Management, Jamy Squillace, define peer-to-peer fundraising and provide answers to common questions that nonprofit fundraising professionals have about peer-to-peer fundraising.
Watch the webinar to discover:
- Differences in traditional vs. peer-to-peer fundraising methods
- Why peer-to-peer fundraising is so powerful for nonprofit organizations
- Why Millennials are perfect candidates for this type of online fundraising
- Strategies and tools to engage Millennials
- Keys to a successful P2P fundraising campaign
- Simple tools for nonprofit supporters
- How to properly follow up and track donors
- How to measure effectiveness of P2P fundraising
Are you ready to earn more donations for your nonprofit organization? Learn to empower individuals and groups to raise funds on your behalf by giving them the tools to communicate with prospective donors within their own networks and communities. Watch the webinar now to learn more.