UNDERSTANDING THE ISSUES ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIVING FUNDING FROM PROGRAMS, SERVICES, AND GRANTS
Many nonprofit organizations run programs and services as a means of fulfilling their mission and generating revenue. These services solidify your organization as a valued part of the community. But, managing billing and collections can be complicated and can impact your organization financially. In addition, programs and services may be subject to regulatory or financial tracking laws. Add in grants, designated to fund certain programs, and things become even more complex.
If managing fee-for-service programs is part of your world, true fund accounting™ software is critical to your success. A segmented account structure means you track every penny by program, grant, and even recipient. Then, you can customize your reporting to everyone from government agencies and the board of directors, to program managers and clients.
Listen to our experts, Brandy Keller, Director of Product Marketing, and Wes Dubay, Senior Solution Consultant, for this informative webcast to better understand the issues associated with receiving funding from programs, services, and grants; and discover the tools MIP Fund Accounting™ provides to organizations to lessen these problems. By attending the webinar, you’ll learn more and get your questions answered by our experts. Start by downloading our short paper, “Managing the Challenges of Nonprofit Programs and Services.”
- The challenges of managing programs and services
- Understanding fee-for-service billing, grant funded programs, and managing growth
- What true fund accounting™ software does to combat the problems inherent with programs and services funding
- Dive into a real-life case study of an organization that overcame the issues with managing revenue from programs and services
- Demo of how MIP Fund Accounting™ can help with these issues and set you free to focus on your mission