Part 1: Nonprofit Finance and Fundraising Collaboration Study Webinar
Both fundraising and finance departments play critical roles in leading the growth and success of nonprofit organizations. However, nearly 55 percent of nonprofit fundraising and 45 percent of nonprofit finance professionals believe their departments are “not at all” or only “somewhat” collaborative with each other.
Watch this webinar to learn the collaborative nature of nonprofit finance and fundraising departments, the impact on growth, and findings from the study of more than 1,400 nonprofit finance and fundraising professionals, including a cross-section of nonprofit verticals and representation from all age groups.
Presented by Abila Product Manager of MIP Fund Accounting™, Dan Murphy, and Fundraising Strategist, Rich Dietz, this webinar will help you better understand the need for collaboration between the fundraising and finance departments, such as:
- Reasons to unite the finance and fundraising departments
- Tips for improving collaboration between departments
- The biggest challenges of working with the other department
- How to align with the other department to accomplish joint goals
- Opportunities with nonprofit technology
- How nonprofit finance and fundraising professionals value software integration
Give your fundraising and finance departments even more power to lead the growth and success of your nonprofit organization. Watch the webinar now to explore ways in which your nonprofit organization may improve collaboration between its finance and fundraising departments.