Live Webinar |
UNDERSTANDING THE ISSUES ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIVING FUNDING FROM GRANTS
Grants are critical sources of revenue for many nonprofits, but they carry with them a high burden of monitoring and accountability. Proper allocation, tracking, and reporting are essential to ensure your organization receives ongoing funding. While a handful of grants can be housed in your head and managed on a spreadsheet, that approach is unsustainable as you grow or add more complex government or multi-year grants.
If managing grants is key to your success, true fund accounting™ software is essential to your nonprofit. A segmented account structure means you can track every grant down to the penny, and customize your reports to meet the requirements of each grantor. Don’t turn away grant money because you don’t have a system in place to manage the increased accounting burden!
Join our experts, Brandy Keller, Director of Product Marketing, and Heidi Kelley, Solution Consultant, for this informative webinar to better understand the issues associated with receiving funding from grants; and discover the tools MIP Fund Accounting™ provides to organizations to lessen these problems. By attending the webinar, you’ll learn more and get your questions answered by our experts.
– The challenges of managing funding from grants
– Understanding audits and compliance, multi-year, and government grants
– What true fund accounting™ software does to combat the problems inherent with grant funding
– Dive into a real-life case study of an organization that overcame the issues associated with managing grants
– Demo of how MIP Fund Accounting™ can help with these issues and set you free to focus on your mission
Get a head start by downloading a copy of our short paper, “Saying Yes To Grant Funding”.