Reports & Queries
- Filter transaction amounts by a custom date range when reviewing grant period revenue and expenses, and suppress lines with zero dollar amounts from displaying within the application.
- Grant revenue and expense categories are now hyperlinked so you can view key balance information for a specific category, rather than having to open and expand the details grid.
- New reports for grant notes and comments, and period segment code mappings are available in the reports tab.
- Grant sub-stage now appears on the Grant Status report and the Grant Status by Owner report.
Data Entry & Usability
- You can now record and report on the expected funding dates for grant applications.
- The View Details button has been relocated to a more prominent and accessible location on the grant revenue & expenses tab.
- Within Programs, the awarded and available amounts for grant periods will assist you in tracking and distributing grant funds appropriately.
- Set up specific days and times to sync balance data with Abila MIP Fund Accounting. A new subsection of the Integration Preferences page will display synchronization history and any errors that have occurred.
- Expand and collapse grant, program, contact, and organization lists with one click, allowing you to easily access additional information about these records.
- If you install the Abila Cloud Integration Services utility, you can integrate an instance of Abila MIP Fund Accounting on-premises with an instance of Grant Management in the private cloud.