FUND ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING FOR NONPROFITS
How to manage multiple funding sources and develop customized reports for various audiences
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Managing multiple funds with complex reporting can’t be accomplished with generic accounting tools and custom spreadsheets. You need accounting controls, data segmentation, audit trails, and reporting capabilities built specifically for nonprofits and associations.
Fill in the form to register for this exclusive breakfast and product tour, where we will show you the latest solutions and best practices surrounding:
- Developing and customizing compliant Financial Statements to meet the needs of various audiences
- Producing multi-dimensional, cross fiscal-year reports
- Establishing and forecasting budgets by business segment
- Creating a flexible Chart of Accounts that will allow you to report on any business segment
- Setting up detailed security rights to protect sensitive data and prevent fraudulent activity
- Utilizing many timesaving features that will minimize data entry tasks
- Accessing data remotely and reducing IT expenses with a hosted solution
Heidi Kelley, senior engineer and consultant, Abila
With more than a decade of fund accounting experience, Heidi has extensive knowledge about the financial and reporting challenges facing nonprofits. A hands-on practitioner with a background in training, she helps nonprofits and associations identify their financial priorities and limitations—and the MIP Fund Accounting solutions that can address them.
- Feel free to extend this invitation to your colleagues and other nonprofit financial specialists. Space is limited, however, so registration is required to reserve a seat.
- Parking will be validated.
Why Abila is uniquely qualified to host this event:
Abila is the leading provider of software and services to associations and nonprofit organizations that help them improve decision-making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue. With Abila solutions, association and nonprofit professionals can use data and personal insight to make better financial and strategic decisions, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry insight with technology know-how to serve nearly 8,000 customers across North America. For more information, please visit www.abila.com.
* Abila Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.