FUND ACCOUNTING FOR NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
How to manage multiple funding sources – budgeting, reporting, data security, and fraud prevention
An exclusive breakfast, discussion, and live demonstration with Abila.
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Fill in the form to register for this breakfast and live demonstration, where you will get a close look at Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ software, built specifically for nonprofit organizations and associations.
Here’s what previous guests have said about this event:
“Very informative, very insightful!”
“I’m excited about the reporting functions of this product. The reporting capabilities will save me at least 50% of the time I spend creating reports for monthly revenue and grant reporting.”
During the live demonstration, we’ll show you how to:
- Create a flexible chart of accounts and report on any segment
- Set up detailed security rights and alerts to protect sensitive data and prevent fraudulent activity
- Minimize data entry tasks by using distribution codes
- Establish and forecast budgets by segment
- Develop and customize financial statements for your stakeholders
- Choose the best deployment option – on-premises or in the cloud – for your needs
We look forward to seeing you October 3rd!
- Feel free to extend this invitation to your colleagues and other nonprofit financial specialists. Space is limited, however, so registration is required to reserve a seat.
- Parking will be validated.
NONPROFIT RESEARCH STUDY: MANAGING GROWTH
Download Abila’s latest 2017 study to learn more about the trends and challenges associated with nonprofit organization growth, including:
- Dynamics and challenges of growth
- The role of funding for growth, including nonprofits’ strategic approach to growth
- Growth and how it impacts compliance, fraud, and risk management
- Growth, relationships and office culture, including the differences between Millennials and other generations
Hosted by Abila, the leading provider of software and services to nonprofits and associations that help them improve decision making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue. With Abila solutions, nonprofit and association professionals can use data and personal insight to make better financial and strategic decisions, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry insight with technology know-how to serve nearly 8,000 customers across North America. For more information, please visit www.abila.com.
Already an Abila MIP customer? Please visit Abila University for training opportunities, or contact your Customer Account Manager.