Association Management Solutions for Member Retention Into the New Year
As the new year approaches, we’re all thinking about what we can do to ensure 2017 is even better than this year. Is improving membership churn at the top of your New Year’s Resolution List?
If not, it should be.
Member retention is the easiest, most cost-effective way to build revenue, loyalty, and referrals. When your members are engaged, they’ll bring in their colleagues, support your activities, and provide you with the input and revenue you need to continue to innovate.
Join Robbie Kellman Baxter, leading expert on the Membership Economy, for a fun and actionable webinar, “Countdown to 2017: Tips for Member Retention Into the New Year.”
- How to spot the difference between loyalty and inertia
- Why member retention is the most important tool you have for disruptive innovation
- How to harness the power of your super users
- Where to focus to build a virtuous cycle of new and loyal members
- How doing less can increase loyalty among your members
- …And, much more!