- This event has passed.
Abila MIP™ QuickStart Classroom Training – 2 Day Course
September 14 @ 9:00 am - September 15 @ 5:00 pm
Have you been formally trained on Abila MIP Fund Accounting™? Do you have new staff members who need to hit the ground running? Understanding that time is valuable, Abila Business Partner, Net@Work designed a “Quick Start” class to get you and your staff working more efficiently on MIP. This 2-day training class will provide training in the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation and Reporting modules. Session topics include setting organization preferences, chart of account code maintenance, accounts payable and general ledger transaction entry, report writing basics, plus how to reconcile bank accounts.
Abila MIP™ Quick Start Course Overview:
- Basic transaction entry – journal entries, cash disbursements, cash receipts
- Set up vendors and process accounts payable invoices and checks
- Void checks and correct posted and un-posted transactions
- Create basic reports to manage your organization’s workflow
- How to configure and use time-saving features such as defaults, workstation settings, memorizing documents
- Reconcile cash accounts
- Create custom financial statements and formats