Abila Launches Abila Elevate™ Fundraising Platform To Help Nonprofits Spend More Time Reaching and Engaging Donors and Prospects
Smart, intuitive, easy-to-use, cloud-based solution allows nonprofits to focus on what matters most and treat every donor like a major donor
March 23, 2015 – AUSTIN, Texas – Abila, the leading provider of software and services to nonprofits and associations, today announced Abila Elevate. Elevate is a smart, intuitive, easy-to-use, cloud-based fundraising solution that turns data into knowledge so that fundraisers can better know and engage with donors and supporters, add new donors, and more easily and effectively manage resources. Built from the ground up with and by fundraising professionals, Elevate is designed to help fundraisers spend more time connecting with donors in the ways that matter to them.
“We listened to nonprofit organizations around the country, and designed a fundraising solution in Abila Elevate that reflects their true needs and desires. It is designed to support the future needs of both the organization and donors,” said Krista Endsley, CEO of Abila. “We wanted to bring a platform to the market that has been sorely missing for years – one with which fundraisers could not only access vital data, but also turn that data into the useful and actionable information they need to better engage with constituents, more effectively plan, and accurately measure and report on success. Abila Elevate turns data into knowledge so fundraisers can treat every donor like a major donor.”
With current donor management systems, recent industry research shows that organizations lose 61 percent of donors each year and more than $25 billion in donations are at risk of going to another organization. While organizations have mountains of data in their databases, 74 percent of organizations aren’t able to use that data to make strategic decisions. With Elevate, organizations can solve these problems.
Designed on a true SaaS platform with intuitive design and drag-and-drop configuration, Elevate is more than a Web interface to an antiquated platform. It removes the bloat associated with dated fundraising systems. Elevate is also built for the unique needs of nonprofit organizations so that fundraising professionals are not forced to customize a business CRM to meet the needs and processes of a nonprofit.
“I love this product! Ease of navigation, superb design and important information right at my fingertips allows me to focus on raising funds for our mission,” said Sam Reza, financial manager at Global Wildlife Conservation. “With a taskbar to help plan my day, streamlined reporting, and an intuitive interface, fundraising and donor and prospect engagement have never been easier.”
Abila Elevate Solves Today’s Fundraising Challenges
- One-Click Access to the Information Fundraisers Need – With its clean, straightforward interface, Abila Elevate delivers quick access to the insights and data fundraisers need to make informed decisions in record time. Customize dashboards easily with drag-and-drop functionality that allows fundraisers to create a snapshot of upcoming tasks, track campaign performance, and more.
- Know Donors, Stay Relevant and Responsive – Abila Elevate allows organizations to engage with donors when, where and how they want. Track preferences and activity to ensure communications are relevant. Elevate’s Circles™ feature provides at-a-glance visibility into a donor’s relationships and communities. Elevate is the first donor management system that provides the capability to understand engagement levels with donor scoring unique to his or her activity with the organization.
- Minimize Missed Connections and Lost Dollars – The software enables fundraisers to better understand giving cycles and donor behavior to capture the maximum gifts at key intervals. Elevate empowers fundraisers to identify trends in timing and frequency to better time appeals, ensuring fundraisers connect with donors with the right message at the right time.
- Powerful Reporting for Total Visibility – From the executive director to the Board, Abila Elevate makes it easy to showcase a fundraiser’s success. Quickly surface key data points and generate meaningful summaries without needing to rely on multiple spreadsheets or time-consuming analysis.
- Access your Data Anytime, Anywhere – Abila Elevate was built from the ground up with direction from today’s fundraising professionals to meet the modern needs of nonprofits and their donors – including those accessing their data from the road, a local coffee shop, or wherever the day takes them. Abila’s SaaS, cloud-based solution includes secure, worry-free storage of an organization’s important donor data.
- Support When You Need It – Abila provides support via phone or email. Peer communities and online knowledgebase provides on-demand access to best practices, discussion of new ideas, and the ability to share and learn from peers in the industry.
“The industry has been slow to innovate with affordable yet powerful cloud-based fundraising software, leaving many nonprofits to struggle with older technologies and capabilities that they’ve outgrown,” said Ellen Duero Rohwer, director with Jacobson Consulting Applications, Inc. (JCA). “Abila Elevate shows real potential in helping to address the challenges fundraisers face today. We are impressed with the clean interface, and expect Elevate will help organizations grow their development programs.”
To learn more about Abila Elevate, visit: abila.com/elevate.
- Product overview video
Abila is the leading provider of software and services to nonprofits, associations and governmental entities that help them improve decision making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue. With Abila solutions, association and nonprofit professionals can use data and personal insight to make better financial and strategic decisions, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry insight with technology know-how to serve more than 8,000 customers across North America. For more information, please visit www.abila.com.