Abila Expands Payment Processing Options for netFORUM Enterprise
December 3, 2014 – AUSTIN, Texas – Abila, the leading provider of software and services to nonprofits and associations, announced today it has entered into strategic partnerships with industry leading payment processors, Vantiv and Sage Payment Solutions, the payments division of Sage North America. The partnerships will provide integration with Abila’s cloud-based netFORUM Enterprise and give customers a choice when it comes to payment processing options.
“Our focus is on helping organizations make better decisions, execute with greater precision and increase revenue,” said Erin Shy, Abila’s vice president of product management and product marketing. “Our cloud-based, open platform and ability to offer easily integrated, customized solutions for our customers allows us to enter into these types of value-added partnerships. By working closely with Vantiv and Sage Payment Solutions, we offer organizations a variety of options–including improved security and services.”
Vantiv and Sage Payment Solutions both provide all-in-one payment management systems that fully integrate with netFORUM Enterprise. Both systems allow organizations to accept multiple forms of payment and sell in multiple places.
Key Benefits of Using Vantiv and Sage Payment Solutions for Payment Processing Include:
- Fraud Detection: Vantiv offers a broad fraud detection and chargeback prevention service and Sage Payment Solutions offers fraud and chargeback assistance services.
- Security Monitoring: Both payment management systems offer comprehensive security monitoring.
- Integration with netFORUM: Both payment management systems fully integrate with netFORUM Enterprise, giving organizations the ability to quickly reconcile and track funds.
- Core Payment Processing: Organizations can quickly and easily accept online payments, mobile credit card payments, ACH transfers, recurring payments and process gift cards.
- Reporting: Clean dashboard interface allows organizations to see all transactions in a single place and provides a clear view into buying behavior.
Organizations can learn more about Abila’s cloud-based netFORUM Enterprise and payment processing options by visiting: www.abila.com/netforum-enterprise-payment-processing.
Abila is the leading provider of software and services to associations and nonprofit organizations that help them make better decisions, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue. With Abila solutions association and nonprofit professionals can use data and personal insight to make better financial and strategic decisions, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry insight with technology know-how to serve more than 8,000 customers across North America. For more information, please visit www.abila.com.