Abila Continues Smooth Integration of Peach New Media
Key milestones include tighter product integration with netFORUM, addition of new customers, and ongoing team building
May 21, 2015- AUSTIN, Texas – Abila, the leading provider of software and services to associations, nonprofits, and government entities, continues its smooth integration of Peach New Media, an Abila company, following the acquisition announcement in February. Abila and Peach New Media are focused on releasing product and service enhancements to help organizations better achieve their mission and deliver quality user and eLearning experiences to members.
Teams from both Abila and Peach New Media are working closely together to provide the best possible service and support to association and nonprofit customers.
“We’re excited by the ongoing work we are doing collectively to serve both our existing customers and new prospects,” said Krista Endsley, CEO of Abila. “The integration of teams, the further integration of two great solutions, and the sharing of knowledge and expertise across organizations is continuing to make us a stronger as a whole. Ultimately, we want to provide the best and most comprehensive solutions to our customers, and we are confident we continue making strides on that front.”
Major product/service enhancements and milestones include:
- Abila and Peach New Media Teams Unite – Smooth integration between the two companies to better serve associations and nonprofits, as well as share knowledge across the organizations.
- Improved Technology Integrations – The combined development teams are leading efforts to further integrate products for a more seamless customer experience.
- MyFreestone™ Release – Recently rolled out new eLearning administrative solution that will allow customers to better manage their online continuing education from start to finish through one powerful, user friendly interface.
- Customer Training Powered by Peach Freestone™ –Abila will begin using the Peach Freestone platform for customer training. All customer training will be fully transitioned to the Freestone platform in 2016.
- New Peach Freestone™ Customers Include:
For more information about Abila’s continuing education solutions, visit: www.peachnewmedia.com
Abila is the leading provider of software and services to associations and nonprofit organizations that help them improve decision-making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue. With Abila solutions association and nonprofit professionals can use data and personal insight to make better financial and strategic decisions, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry insight with technology know-how to serve more than 8,000 customers across North America. For more information, please visit www.abila.com.
About Peach New Media, an Abila Company
Peach New Media, Inc. is a software and services company focused on Mandatory Continuing Education. Peach New Media’s flagship learning platform, Freestone™, is designed to deliver live webinars, webcasts, on-demand learning and continuing education. Peach offers implementation services, webinar event management, account support, full e-commerce and integration capabilities, end-user customer support, conference media capture and webcasting as additional services. Peach is continuing to show strong growth after 14 years of delivering online learning software and supporting services. For more information, please visit www.PeachNewMedia.com.