Abila Aligns Product Lineup to Reflect New Brand
AUSTIN, TEXAS, October 16, 2013 – Abila, a provider of software solutions dedicated to serving dynamic nonprofit organizations, associations and government agencies is rebranding its portfolio of products to reflect the company’s expanded footprint. Abila is also renaming its signature fund accounting software solution to Abila MIP Fund Accounting in response to loyal customer feedback.
“The industry response to our rebranding efforts has been overwhelmingly positive. And we’re excited to be transitioning our outstanding lineup of innovative products for nonprofits and associations under the Abila brand,” said Krista Endsley, CEO, Abila. “We listened to our customers and brought back the MIP name for our fund accounting solution, signifying a rich tradition in software going back 30 years.”
First released in 1982 by Micro Information Products Inc., Abila MIP Fund Accounting is a fully configurable fund accounting solution. It allows users to report and track information most important to an organization, along with its board and donors. The Abila MIP Fund Accounting solution has been leveraged by thousands of organizations.
In June 2013, Abila received a five-star rating from CPA Practice Advisor for their ability to meet the needs of mid-sized nonprofit organizations and government entities that require comprehensive fund management, custom budgeting and grant management capabilities.
The full rebranded product portfolio from Abila includes:
- Abila Fundraising 50 is a fundraising management system that enables nonprofit organizations to increase campaign effectiveness, easily measure campaign progress and deliver on its mission with ease.
- Abila Fundraising Online allows users to instantly create and deploy the most effective fundraising and event ideas in a matter of minutes. Options allow users to enhance existing online fundraising results or begin an initial fundraising effort with access to customizable web forms.
- Abila Grant Management is a web-based, grant-receiving solution that uniquely combines development, contact and financial data to enable users to improve a grant pipeline while optimizing success.
- Abila MIP Fund Accounting is a true fund accounting financial management solution providing visibility and accountability for mid-sized nonprofit organizations and government agencies that need to track and report the information deemed most important to a board and donors.
- Abila Nonprofit Online is the only all-in-one solution for managing financials, grants, online fundraising and donor management in the cloud. Users can access applications from anywhere without the need for software installations or maintenance when state or federal tax codes change.
- Abila Millennium is a comprehensive donor relationship management tool, offering full views of donation activity, donor communications, event participation and personal relationships associated with donors. Users can support an entire development strategy.
- netFORUM delivers all of an organization’s information in one centralized database, with a comprehensive set of modules that integrate member or constituent data and business processes. Users can manage members, donors, chapters, non-members and other relationships vital to its success.
On Aug. 21, Abila acquired McLean, Va.-based Avectra and became one of the largest software solutions providers serving the nonprofit, association membership and government agencies sectors. Abila serves more than 8,000 organizations nationwide. The company’s clients include leading nonprofits, government agencies, associations, membership organizations and higher education institutions.
Abila and Avectra, now an Abila Company, serve nonprofits, associations and government agencies with comprehensive fund accounting, grant management, donor and fundraising SaaS and software solutions. Organizations want to accomplish more, with less complexity and effort. Together, Abila and Avectra, will enable you to do just that—and achieve what you never even dreamed was possible.
For us, it’s personal. Abila and Avectra are backed by over 50 years of combined experience dedicated to helping organizations clear the way to perform your best work so you and your organization can focus on delivering your mission. Abila is headquartered in Austin, Texas. For more information, please visit www.www.abila.com and www.avectra.com.
Contact: Darryl Frost