Abila Advances Features in MIP Fund Accounting and Fundraising 50 Solutions
Enhancements deepen fund accounting mobile capabilities and systematize fundraising event planning
AUSTIN, TEXAS, November 18, 2013 – Abila, a provider of software solutions dedicated to serving dynamic nonprofit organizations, membership associations, higher education institutions and government agencies, today announced advanced new features in Abila MIP Fund Accounting 2014 and Abila Fundraising 50 2014. New enhancements include deeper MIP Mobile features and the ability to effortlessly create new events in Fundraising 50.
“We are excited to continue our work to advance our portfolio of solutions. In particular, we continue to push the features of our mobile offerings to give our customers maximum freedom,” said Krista Endsley, CEO, Abila. “We are focused on making ongoing investments in our products to provide solutions that truly bring leading nonprofits back to their core focus: delivering on their mission.”
Abila MIP Fund Accounting 2014
A configurable true fund accounting solution, Abila MIP Fund Accounting 2014 allows users to report and track the information most important to their organization, boards and supporters. The new version of the solution offers unparalleled flexibility and adaptability for an organization’s most challenging accounting, human capital management and payroll decisions.
Abila MIP Fund Accounting 2014 deepens mobile capabilities, allowing users to:
- View key financial information with drill-down functionality.
- Access custom report formats directly from the desktop version of MIP Fund Accounting.
- Create reports that are accessible directly on the user’s mobile device, which can be exported to PDF or Excel applications for further use.
- Initialize a backup of their on-premise database at the touch of a button.
New accounts receivable billing and payroll features include:
- New reports for accessing calculated invoices and invoice charges quickly and easily.
- More streamlined processes for pre-payments to save time.
- Payroll vouchers that can now be effortlessly emailed to employees, reducing paper usage and saving delivery time.
Other product enhancements include an updated look and feel to the application, updates to accounts payable, human resources and employee Web services.
Abila Fundraising 50 2014
An easy-to-use donor management system, Abila Fundraising 50 2014 helps users understand the impact fundraising campaigns have on an entire mission. With robust reporting functionality, Abila customers can increase their effectiveness and easily measure progress against their goals at any point in the process.
New features streamline processes:
- The new Event Wizard provides enhanced guided steps to allow users to either create a brand new event, or copy an existing event to help drive fundraising efforts.
- Updated and enhanced reports provide additional flexibility for identifying and characterizing donors.
- An additional email field has been added to make sure donors are receiving communications.
“We know that our nonprofit customers have had great success through hosting fundraising events,” said Jamy Squillace, director of product management, Abila. “We want to help support the efforts of those organizations, and empower them to use events to diversify their fundraising efforts using the new Event Wizard.”
On August 21, Abila acquired McLean, Va.-based Avectra and became one of the largest software solutions providers serving more than 8,000 organizations nationwide.
Abila and Avectra, now an Abila Company, serve nonprofits, associations and government agencies with comprehensive fund accounting, grant management, fundraising and constituent relationship management solutions. Organizations want to accomplish more, with less complexity and effort. Together, Abila and Avectra, will enable you to do just that—and achieve what you never even dreamed was possible.
For us, it’s personal. Abila and Avectra are backed by over 50 years of combined experience dedicated to helping organizations clear the way to perform your best work so you and your organization can focus on delivering your mission. Abila is headquartered in Austin, Texas. For more information, please visit www.abila.com.
Contact: Darryl Frost