Abila is now part of Community Brands, the leading provider of cloud-based software to associations, nonprofits, faith-based groups, and K-12 schools. Organizations adopt Community Brands solutions to manage memberships, career centers, learning, accounting, fundraising, donations, admissions, enrollment and events.
- Empower your nonprofit organization with fund accounting software
- Use data and personal insight to improve strategic and financial decision making
- Enhance donor engagement and value
- Accelerate and grow revenue from donations, grants, memberships, and other sources
Empowering 30,000+ organizations across the globe. $4B funds processed yearly. Serving 4,000+ schools.
- ONLINE LEARNING, Continuing Education4 Good Reasons to Take Your In-Person Learning Events Online for Your Members
- TRUE FUND ACCOUNTING, MIP Fund AccountingGenerating Reports Relevant to Your Nonprofit
- ONLINE LEARNING, 2018 Member Education and Career Development ReportMeeting the Needs of Multimodal Learners
PROVIDING PEACE OF MIND WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST.
We seek to remove complexity, provide clarity, and give you the best possible support experience so your staff can work efficiently and focus on what’s really important – your mission.